Customer adviser job
- Advising prospective customers and users at our location in Remscheid.
- Handling customer service requests via email, video and chat.
- Helping with the purchase decision and setup of a Volla Phone.
- Answering questions about how to use the Volla Phone.
- Holiday replacement for our customer service as a 2/3 position, for example in the lecture-free period.
What you will bring:
- Expert knowledge of Android setup, configuration and usage.
- Experience with setting up, configuring, and using Ubuntu Touch is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of Windows 10, macOS, iOS and Linux for data sharing and migration.
- Good expression and patience for explaining features in customer meetings.
- Excellent German language skills for written and verbal communication.
- Good English skills for primarily written communication
We are a young company that manufactures the Volla Phone in Germany. The smartphone for simplicity and security already went to thousands of users in over 55 countries around the world. We started with and for our users with a crowd funding campaign to be and stay independent.
Your workplace is at our location in Remscheid. Working hours will be scheduled in coordination with you mainly for afternoons. You will work in an international and motivated team. Grow with us and create a future in freedom with us.
Interested? Or do you know someone? We look forward to receiving your application at email@example.com.