General Terms and Conditions
Scope of application
These terms and conditions apply to all purchases in the online stores at Hallo Welt Systeme UG (haftungsbeschränkt).
The purchase contract is concluded with Hallo Welt Systeme UG (haftungsbeschränkt), Kölner Straße 102, 42897 Remscheid, Germany, Commercial Register: Wuppertal HRB 28033.
The presentation of the products in the online store does not constitute a legally binding offer, but only an invitation to order.
By sending the order or by making a payment, you place a binding order for the goods listed on the order page. Your purchase contract is concluded when we accept your order by sending an order confirmation by e-mail after receiving your order.
Right of withdrawal
If you are a consumer residing in the European Union (i.e. a natural person who places an order for a purpose that cannot be attributed to your commercial or independent professional activity), you have a right of withdrawal in accordance with the statutory provisions.
If you, as a consumer, make use of your right of revocation pursuant to Section 4.1, you shall bear the regular costs of the return shipment.
In all other respects, the provisions set out in detail in the cancellation policy shall apply to the right of cancellation. This cancellation policy does not apply to the separate delivery of goods.
Prices and shipping costs
The marked prices are final prices including sales tax. The amount shown at the time of the binding order applies. In addition, there are shipping costs, which depend on the shipping method, shipping destination, size and weight of the product(s) ordered by you. The shipping costs will be calculated and displayed before you complete your order after you have selected the shipping method for your shopping cart. You will bear the regular costs of the return shipment incurred in the event of a return of the goods by you in exercise of your right of withdrawal.
The delivery takes place with DHL. For delivery times, we refer to the respective product pages. If there are several products in the shopping cart, the delivery time of the product that can be delivered at the latest time applies.
Payment for a purchase is made via one of the following payment methods offered in the store:
- Prepayment by SEPA bank transfer
- Delivery will be made with the selected shipping service provider to the delivery address specified by the customer, within the European Union, the United Kingdom and EFTA countries.
- If force majeure (natural disasters, war, civil war, terrorist attack) makes the delivery or any other service permanently impossible, an obligation to perform on the part of Hallo Welt Systeme UG is excluded. Already paid amounts will be refunded immediately by Hallo Welt Systeme UG.
- Hallo Welt Systeme UG can also refuse performance if this requires an effort that is grossly disproportionate to the customer's interest in fulfilling the purchase contract, taking into account the content of the purchase contract and the dictates of good faith. Already paid amounts will be refunded by Hallo Welt Systeme UG immediately.
Transfer of risk
The risk of accidental deterioration or accidental loss of the goods lies with the user until the handover of the goods and it passes to the buyer with the handover.
Retention of title
Until full settlement of all claims against the customer arising from the purchase contract, the delivered goods remain the property of Hallo Welt Systeme UG. As long as this retention of title exists, the customer may neither resell nor dispose of the goods; in particular, the customer may not contractually grant third parties any use of the goods.
Legal warranty regulations apply. In addition, the defect claims and warranties listed in the operating instructions apply to the Volla Phone.
- in case of slight negligence Hallo Welt Systeme UG is only liable for the violation of essential contractual obligations and limited to the foreseeable damage. This limitation does not apply in case of injury to life, body and health. Hallo Welt Systeme UG is not liable for other damages caused by slight negligence due to a defect of the purchased item.
- irrespective of any fault on the part of Hallo Welt Systeme UG, liability on the part of Hallo Welt Systeme UG remains unaffected in the case of fraudulent concealment of the defect or from the assumption of a guarantee. The manufacturer's warranty is a guarantee of the manufacturer and does not represent an assumption of a warranty by Hallo Welt Systeme UG.
- Hallo Welt Systeme UG is also responsible for the impossibility of delivery occurring by chance during its delay, unless the damage would also have occurred with timely delivery. The personal liability of the legal representatives, vicarious agents and employees of Hallo Welt Systeme UG for damages caused by them due to slight negligence is excluded.
The contract concluded between you and Hallo Welt Systeme UG is exclusively subject to the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany with the express exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. This does not affect the mandatory provisions of the state in which you have your habitual residence.
If, contrary to the information you provided when placing your order, you do not have a place of residence in the Federal Republic of Germany, or if you transfer your place of residence abroad after conclusion of the contract, or if your place of residence is not known at the time the action is brought, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from and in connection with the contractual relationship shall be the registered office of the operator of the online store.
General information requirements for alternative dispute resolution in accordance with Article 14 (1) ODR Regulation and § 36 VSBG (Consumer Dispute Resolution Act): The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), which can be found at this address: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ . We are not obliged or willing to participate in a dispute resolution procedure before a consumer arbitration board.
(1) Should individual provisions of this contract be or become invalid or void in whole or in part, this shall not affect the validity of the remainder of the contract, insofar as a contracting party is not unreasonably disadvantaged thereby. Amendments or supplements to this contract must be made in writing.